TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Greenville, North Carolina.
TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Support of Advanced Practice Clinicians and Behavioral Health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Not far from North Carolina's coast, Greenville is a small city along the Tar River. Home to a number of beautiful parks and golf courses, Greenville is near the Pamlico River as well as the beaches of the Outer Banks and wildlife areas like Cape Lookout National Seashore and Croatan National Forest.