TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our Post-Acute Care team in the Cortland, New York area. You will have the ability to set your own schedule and customize this position to fit your needs as you care for patients/residents of skilled-nursing and other post acute care type facilities. Medical Directorship Opportunities also available. Ability to work full or part time. Full benefits offered if working at least 3.5 days per week.
- Have more control over your schedule compared to other areas of medicine
- No night call with coverage 7pm
- 7am by our ARNP call solutions center
- Specific patient care medical record system in the post acute care setting with nationwide support
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Compensation model designed for provider engagement and control
- Bi-weekly electronic pay
- Most Medical Directorship opportunities nationally
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Midway between Syracuse and Binghamton and situated on a glaciated plateau at the intersection of seven valleys, Cortland is one of the most scenic small cities in New York State. Cortland is also the southeast gateway to the beautiful Finger Lakes Region, with nearby wineries, farmers markets, and world-class educational institutions. Because of its central location, cities such as Buffalo and Albany are only a short drive away.