TeamHealth is seeking a weekend nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) to join our growing post-acute care practice in Oneida, Tennessee. Provide quality compassionate primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career and make a difference in the lives of patients and families in this community.
Previous experience in a post-acute, skilled nursing facility, or long-term care setting is preferred, but not required. Current TN NP or PA license and DEA is required.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive fee-for-service pay
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support with Company issued iPad with gEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
Located in Scott County, Tennessee, Oneida is a small town in the Cumberland Mountains of East Tennessee, near the Kentucky border. There are plenty of recreational activities in the area, including the Big South Fork National River and Recreational Area, Angel Falls Overlook Trail, and Big South Fork Ramble. You can pick and choose your favorite outdoor activities that include mountain biking, hiking, camping, and picnicking. Rugby, an intriguing historic site, is also in the area. This restored Victorian village was founded in 1880 by British author and social reformer Thomas Hughes to be a cooperative, class-free, agricultural community for the younger sons of English gentry and others beginning life in America.