Seeking a skilled nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) with a passion for emergency medicine. We have a fantastic opportunity for you at Baptist Regional Medical Center! Come join our team as a PRN advanced practice clinician (APC).
What we offer:
- Dynamic Team: Work alongside a dedicated team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering exceptional patient care.
- Cutting-Edge Facility: Baptist Regional Medical Center is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to support your practice.
- Career Growth: This PRN position has the potential to transition into a full-time role, allowing you to build a long and fulfilling career with us.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Recent rate increase
- Hundreds of hours of paid applicable Category I CME
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 401k with potential company match
- Opportunity for advancement into a full-time position.
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time roles.
We treat patients like family
Baptist Health Corbin is a 273-bed, acute care facility providing a wide variety of healthcare services to the residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Clay, McCreary, Harlan, and Campbell counties in Kentucky and nearby Jellico, Tennessee. Part of Louisville-based Baptist Health, the hospital offers 24 points of care in a full continuum from inpatient care to rehab services to behavioral health. Services include cardiac, orthopedics, pain management, wound care, pain management, cancer care, diabetic treatments, and a full range of women's services, including obstetrics and breast care.
Just 1.5 hours from Knoxville, Tennessee, and from Lexington, Kentucky, Corbin boasts rolling hills, lush landscapes, fish-stocked lakes, and quick access to many local state parks such as Cumberland Falls State Park, which is home to the 2nd largest waterfall in the eastern U.S. and one of only a very few known locations worldwide where moonbows appear. Corbin offers a home base to Kentucky's many cultural and recreational opportunities.