Are you an experienced nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing the highest quality of care? If so, we need you to join our team at this medium acuity level hospital in Maysville, Kentucky. Meadowview Regional Hospital is a 100-bed hospital that is joint commission-accredited with 12 emergency department (ED) beds.
We are seeking a clinician who has experience in emergency medicine or urgent care setting, an active Kentucky license, ACLS and PALS certification.
Join one of Thomson 100's "Top Hospitals" in the country and apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Base salary
- Full-time or PRN shifts available
- 1:1 physician to APC ratio
- Comprehensive health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, and long-term disability coverage
- Reimbursement for state license and DEA
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provided
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of paid category I CME
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Meadowview Regional Medical Center
Meadowview Regional Medical Center is a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission accredited facility located in Maysville, Kentucky. Meadowview was named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade.
Welcome to Maysville!
Picturesque Maysville, Kentucky, lies along the Ohio River and can be your home base for exploring Kentucky and the regional history. Visit the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, the National Underground Railroad Museum, and other historical sites that offer hands-on fun. Enjoy live theatre at the Washington Opera House, built in 1885, or tour the Old Pogue Distillery where you can enjoy Kentucky spirits. With local eateries and easy access to the great outdoors, Maysville has something for the whole family as well as quick access to nearby metropolitan areas - only 1 hour to Cincinnati, Ohio; 1.5 hours to Lexington, Kentucky; and 2.5 hours to Louisville, Kentucky.