TeamHealth is currently seeking a highly skilled and compassionate nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) to join our growing team providing primary care / general medicine services in an inpatient behavioral health setting in Holyoke, Massachusetts. As an advanced practice clinician (APC) in our post-acute care division, you will play a vital role in providing exceptional healthcare services to patients in a fulfilling and meaningful environment. Join us and be part of a team that is dedicated to improving patient outcomes and making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Why Choose TeamHealth?
At TeamHealth, we take pride in our reputation as a leading healthcare organization with a proven track record of excellence. With a long history of success, we have built a strong foundation of trust and credibility in the industry. Our commitment to patient-centered care and a collaborative approach sets us apart, making us a preferred choice among healthcare professionals.
Benefits of working with TeamHealth:
- Fulfillment in a Post-Acute Environment: By joining our post-acute care team, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique setting where you can make a lasting impact on patients' lives. Your expertise and compassionate care will be instrumental in aiding patients' recovery and transition to a healthier and more fulfilling life.
- Work-Life Balance: At TeamHealth, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We strive to help you meet your personal and professional commitments, ensuring your overall well-being and job satisfaction.
- Collaborative and Supportive Environment: TeamHealth fosters a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and support. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of experienced healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, therapists, and social workers. Together, we strive to provide comprehensive, holistic care that addresses the physical, emotional, and social needs of our patients.
- Professional Growth and Development: At TeamHealth, we value continuous learning and professional growth. We offer numerous opportunities for career advancement, ongoing training, and mentorship programs. As a PA/NP, you will have access to cutting-edge resources, evidence-based practices, and the latest medical technologies, enabling you to expand your skills and expertise.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package: We recognize and appreciate the dedication of our healthcare professionals. As a valued member of our team, you will receive a competitive compensation package, including a generous salary, comprehensive health benefits, retirement plans, flexible time off, and additional perks. We believe in rewarding our team members for their hard work and commitment to delivering exceptional care.
We look forward to welcoming you to TeamHealth and embarking on a fulfilling career together.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Stable and trusted organization: join the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally, ensuring business strength and stability
- Competitive compensation: we offer a highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits: access an excellent benefits package, including paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Extensive onboarding program: benefit from our industry-leading onboarding program, which includes training on EMR, billing and coding, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Cutting-edge technology: receive a company-issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation for seamless remote access, facilitating enhanced team collaboration
- Strong infrastructure: take advantage of our well-developed infrastructure, backed by extensive back-office support and local management
- Clinician-led company: join a company that values clinician input and encourages a collaborative and empowered work environment
Located in Hampden County, Massachusetts, Holyoke lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range of mountains and is a sister city of Northampton, Massachusetts. As of 2012, the city had an estimated population of 40,135. Sitting eight miles north of the major city of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts. In recent years there have been successful efforts to attract high-tech jobs to Holyoke and diversify its economic base. The retail sector has been a major employer since the construction of the Holyoke Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in New England, in 1979.