Step into the role that will allow you to achieve your clinical and career goals with TeamHealth! Muncy Valley Hospital was opened in 1922 and serves as a general medical and surgical hospital in Muncy, Pennsylvania, with 156 beds. It is a full-service hospital with 24-hour emergency services. Specialties offered include internal medicine, genito-urinary, eye, and plastic surgery, X-ray, obstetrics, pediatrics, orthopedics, ear, nose, and throat, a skilled nursing unit, dental services, and more. In October 2016, Susquehanna Health announced that it officially joined UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center), becoming UPMC Susquehanna.
This position also offers:
- Employee status with benefits
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Competitive compensation
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Online scheduling via Shift Admin
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Pursue Your Happiness
Muncy is a great town with a residents proud of the native heritage and history which founded it. The family-friendly community here offers many bed and breakfast as well as camp grounds. The area offers many outdoor recreational activities like hiking or biking along creeks, kayaking, and fishing. Events include many festivals and county fairs with that state's famous apples and maple syrup from local farmers.