TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity available for a physician to join our emergency medicine (EM) team at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Dickson City, Pennsylvania. This is an excellent opportunity to join the emergency medicine team at a new hospital that opened in May 2022 and is open 24 hours. Physicians work 12-hour shifts alongside a physician assistant from 10a-10p. The volume is approximately 20,000 and growing! Physicians must be board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine or board certified in family medicine or internal medicine with extensive emergency medicine experience. For more details, apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within TeamHealth
- Online scheduling via Shift Admin
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is comprised of 13 hospital campuses plus numerous health centers, physician practices, rehabilitation locations, ExpressCARE sites and other outpatient care locations in 10 eastern Pennsylvania counties. Our healthcare professionals provide amazing care every day. Lehigh Valley Dickson City opened in May 2022.
Dickson City, Pennsylvania
Just north of Scranton, Dickson City is a quaint town in Pennsylvania. The people are friendly, the schools are great, and there is plenty to do! Visit the Lost Trails ATV Adventure, explore the Lackawanna County Coal Mining Tours, or see a drive-in movie at Circle Drive-In. Everyone quickly falls in love with calling Dickson City home.