Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Miami, Florida, area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care as a cardiology advanced practice clinician (APC) for weekday rounding at our skilled nursing facility partners. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule of cardiology consults for adults in skilled nursing facilities Monday through Friday. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
We ask that candidates have a current Florida nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) license and DEA. Preferred candidates have two (2) years of cardiology or post-acute care experience. Cardiology training will be provided.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance and unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- No call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Gehrimed EMR training and support along with company issued iPad for documentation
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Welcome to Miami!
Live close to the beach, exciting sporting events and the night life of South Beach and Downtown Miami/Brickell. The city is a major transportation hub, and the port of Miami is the world's largest cruise port and a major seaport for cargo. With year-round sunshine, a warm tropical climate and water temperatures averaging 80 degrees, you'll find the Miami area hard to resist. Choose from museums, galleries, live theatre, professional sports, 84 miles of beautiful white-sand beaches, and thousands of acres of parks and recreational areas. This shimmering jewel of South Florida has it all.