Supplemental opportunity for a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) to join our acute care surgery team at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas! Occasional weekday need (7a-5p) with potential for upgrading to part-time or full-time.
- Assisting with surgical post-op visits
- Emergency department consults
- Wound care
- OR first assist
- In-patient rounding.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employed position
- Competitive pay
- Flexibility of schedule
- Professional liability insurance tail coverage provided
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Collaborate and work alongside an esteemed team
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
Serving the community since 1927
Located in suburban southwest Dallas, Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a full-service general acute-care community hospital and teaching facility. Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a part of the Methodist Health System, one of the leading healthcare providers in North Texas serving the community since 1927.
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.