Join our hospital medicine team as a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) at Central Carolina Hospital, located just 45 minutes from Raleigh/Durham in Sanford, North Carolina, Central Carolina Hospital is a 116-bed facility, which include approximately 8 ICU beds and 10 behavioral unit beds dedicated to serving the citizens of Lee County and surrounding communities.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Sanford, North Carolina
Located in central North Carolina, Sanford is a small town surrounded by natural beauty. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the many nearby parks and recreational areas, including White Pine Nature Preserve and San-Lee Park, which features hiking trails, a mountain bike trail, picnic areas, campgrounds, a large open meadow, and two lakes. Play a round of golf at one of the area's two golf clubs or attend local performances at the Temple Theatre. Sanford offers small-town living near the metropolitan amenities of Raleigh.