Are you looking for a flexible, collaborative psychologist position? Has the non-clinical work associated with private practice drained your patience, time, and bottom line? TeamHealth has the perfect role for you!
We are seeking clinical psychologists committed to clinical excellence that have a passion and desire to provide quality care to adults across the lifespan. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with an underserved population in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, and other long-term care facilities. This population is dealing with depression, anxiety, isolation, rehabilitation related to medical issues, and other life situations and are waiting for support from therapists that have time to spend with them addressing their individual needs.
Is this you?
- Do you enjoy working with the adult and older adult populations?
- Would you like a flexible schedule that provides the work/life balance you desire?
- Are you stressed by waiting for insurance to process claims before you get reimbursed?
- Do you have the drive to provide high quality behavioral healthcare to an underserved population?
What we offer our clinicians:
- Ability to make your own schedule; you build your schedule based on your needs and the needs of the facilities
- Competitive compensation with uncapped productivity bonus; get paid for the work you do
- Full benefits package as a W2 employee: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, company issued iPad, extensive training and onboarding, a library of resources and administrative support
- Full back office support for billing, audits, and authorizations; see your clients, do the documentation, and go about your day
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority. Through our more than 15,000 affiliated healthcare professionals and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, obstetrics, ambulatory care, post-acute care, behavioral health, and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,000 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Competitive compensation with uncapped production bonus
- Company issued iPad
- Access to CE resources and clinical education at no cost to clinician
- Extensive training and onboarding
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Back office and administrative support
The most populous city in Michigan and the largest city on the U.S.-Canada border, Detroit is a primary business, cultural, financial, and transportation center and serves as a major port on the Detroit River connecting the Great Lakes system to the Saint Lawrence Seaway. Detroit has emerged as a significant metropolitan region in the United States. From world-class museums and an incredible assortment of eateries to culturally-inspired dive bars and music scenes, Detroit is one of the most exciting cities to live in. Downtown Detroit serves as an entertainment hub with three casinos, new stadiums and a riverfront revitalization project. Here you can explore one of the largest bookstores in the world, visit the Fox Theatre, relax at Belle Isle, shop at the Eastern Market and more!