Are you an experienced advanced practice clinician (APC) interested in advancing your career? If the answer is yes, TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our hospital medicine team at Tennova Healthcare -Cleveland.
If you have prior hospital medicine experience as a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA), you may be just right for this role! Want to maximize your work/life balance? Here you can, with every other week off! We provide professional liability insurance and tail coverage, license and DEA reimbursement as well as hundreds of hours of free CME. Apply today to learn more.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Day shift schedule (7-on/7-off)
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive pay
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, employee discounts and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Exclusive access to educational resources, professional development, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Tennova Cleveland Medical Center
Tennova Cleveland Medical Center is a 350 bed acute care facility located in Cleveland, Tennessee, that has served the community of Bradley County and the surrounding areas for more than 60 years. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and is also an accredited Chest Pain Center as recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. Tennova Healthcare - Cleveland offers a full range of health care services, including a 7,000 square-foot, 24-hour emergency care unit.
Located in Bradley County and known as the Ocoee Region, Cleveland's quaint downtown lets you experience what's best in a southern town. Beautiful Victorian-era homes mingle with antebellum churches to create a hospitable atmosphere that is the utmost in southern hospitality! From its beginnings as the heart of the Cherokee Nation and then as an area torn by the Civil War, the Ocoee Region has a long, rich history.