Are you a clinician who aims to make a positive impact in the lives of all patients? TeamHealth is looking for someone like you! Join our team at Fleming County Hospital in Flemingsburg, Kentucky, as a part-time physician delivering compassionate patient care. This 52-bed acute care facility is a part of LifePoint Health and features recent upgrades to the operating rooms, emergency department and state-of-the-art MRI technology. Fleming County is a 6 bed emergency department with annual patient volume of 8,000. Non-boarded clinicians accepted with emergency medicine (EM) experience. Apply today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Days only
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO who has the ED's best interest in all decisions
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians
- 12-hour physician coverage with 12 hours of strong advanced practice clinician coverage
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available
- Independent contractor status with these benefits: company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service
Established in 1962 as a dream of community leaders, the hospital has prospered over the years. The hospital opened in 2008 and features many private rooms, expanded operating rooms, a larger emergency department, new state-of-the-art MRI equipment, and many other improvements. With approximately 100,000-sq. ft., it serves residents of Fleming and surrounding counties. The hospital employs over 260 staff members and has 52 acute care beds, 10 of these being swing beds.
The friendly town that hospitality built!
The City of Flemingsburg is a small rural city located in northeastern Kentucky just south of Maysville and north of Morehead. Nestled in the hills of Kentucky, Flemingsburg is surrounded by rolling farmland and hillsides that boast of orange, red, yellow, and green. Because of the rich and fertile land, Fleming County has become home to many Amish and Mennonite families. Flemingsburg takes pride in our beautiful city with brick-paved sidewalks and acorn-shaped lamps. It is reminiscent of times gone by and a simpler way of life. We also take pride in our citizens who will welcome you with a smile.