Are you an experienced advanced practice clinician (APC) interested in advancing your career? If the answer is yes, TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our hospital medicine team at Bristol Regional Medical Center!
If you have prior hospital medicine experience as a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA), you are just right for this role! Want to maximize your work/life balance? Here you can, with every other week off! We provide professional liability insurance and tail coverage, license and DEA reimbursement as well as hundreds of hours of free CME. Apply today to learn more.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Night schedule (7-on/7-off)
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive pay
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, employee discounts and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Exclusive access to educational resources, professional development, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Best of Tennessee and Virginia
Enjoy the best of both Tennessee and Virginia in the city of Bristol, which divides the two with the state line running right through the middle of downtown. Bristol is conveniently located right off Interstate 81 and is situated in the foothills of the magnificent Southern Appalachian Mountains which includes the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Cherokee National Forest. There is something fun to do nearly every night of the week in Bristol. Discover the Birthplace of Country Music museum or the Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion, experience the Bristol Motor Speedway, explore the historic downtown or visit the beautiful South Houston Lake, for activities like boating, fishing and water sports!