Are you a passionate OB/Gyn looking for a work/life balance? Look no further! TeamHealth is looking for exceptional OB/GYN physicians committed to delivering high-quality patient care to join our established team at Holy Family Hospital located just outside of Boston!
What you can expect:
- Full-time is 6-7 days per month
- 24/7, in-house anesthesia available
- MFM and neonatology/perinatology available
- Free to work when and where you want on your time off: no restrictions
- Holy Family Hospital is an award winning facility for specialties including women's health and received Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee model with full benefits package
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, professional development tools and nationwide network of OB/GYN hospitalists
Award-winning, accredited care
Holy Family Hospital is a Steward Health Care facility caring for those in the greater Merrimack Valley and southern New Hampshire region. A 385-bed full-service acute care hospital, Holy Family Hospital features two campuses in Metheun and Haverhill, Massachusetts. These locations both offer comprehensive inpatient, outpatient and 24/7 emergency services, including electronic intensive care units. The facility is nationally recognized for its excellence in care and patient safety; Holy Family Hospital received a Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission, an "A" Hospital Safety Grade from the Leapfrog Group, the 2017 Leapfrog Group Top General Hospital Award and an Advanced Certification in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery from the Joint Commission.
Town of Methuen
The City of Methuen is nestled on the northeast area of Massachusetts near the New Hampshire state border. Small shoe factories and cotton mills helped launch the establishment of this city, and many of these landmarks still stand today. Many of these sites include the Nevins Memorial Library, Methuen Memorial Music Hall, and the Searles Tenney district which is featured as one of the states most unique neighborhoods. Methuen provides super recreational activities for everyone at 55-acre Forest Lake like fishing, swimming, canoeing, and camping. This community hosts many music festivals in the downtown district where you will also find charming local boutique shops and restaurants. Methuen offers the charm of a small town while also being located within an hour of Boston and all the amenities the large metropolitan area has to offer residents and visitors.