TeamHealth in partnership with HCA is seeking additional Hospitalists for full-time positions to join a 10 physician hospitalist program at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, Georgia. Join this established Hospitalist team in a robust medical hub of Southeastern Georgia.
Practice in a 231-bed medical center that offers the highest quality care while living in Waycross, Georgia, a city known for its low cost of living, great schools and easy access to the beach! Waycross is just an hour and a half drive to Jacksonville, Florida, and great beach destinations and resorts like Sea Island, St. Simons, Amelia Island and more!
This is an employed position offering competitive pay and excellent benefits, in addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network.
- Outstanding overall total compensation package
- Market Competitive Base Salary
- RVU Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Employer-subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan options
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Conveniently complete CME online through the TeamHealth Institute
- Professional development and leadership training through the TeamHealth Institute
- Grow into local, regional and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Solid, Established Hospitalist Program
A 231-bed full service, acute-care medical facility, Memorial Satilla Health (MSH) offers a wide range of care services including Behavioral Health, General Surgery, Pulmonary Care, Orthopedics, Neurology, Cardiology and Emergency Care. In addition to providing comprehensive care to area residents, the hospital is also an important part of the Waycross community known for its philanthropic contributions to many regional schools and colleges. Memorial Satilla Health is a part of HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
Live & Practice in the Resort Rich Southeast
Located in southeast Georgia, Waycross is the best life has to offer. Low cost of living, fantastic schools and easy access to beaches on Florida and Georgia’s eastern coasts! Just north of the Okefenokee National Wildlife refuge, opportunities for camping, hiking and biking are abundant. Brunswick and St. Simons Island are charm-filled communities within a commutable distance and close to cities like Jacksonville, FL and historic Savannah, GA that offer International Airports and endless entertainment.