Are you a physician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients and has strong leadership skills? If so, TeamHealth needs someone like you! We have a medical directorship opportunity in Syracuse, New York, on our post-acute care team. If you live near Melrose Park, Auburn, Camillus, or Skaneateles you are in a perfect location to join our team.
Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a primary care physician with TeamHealth in a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Enjoy a flexible work model with a mix of onsite rounding and remote work. We ask that you be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine, have a passion to serve active older adults, and a desire to lead in a medical director role.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career.
Want to learn more? Apply in confidence today.
Competitive compensation, with an estimated salary range of $144,000/annually to $165,000/annually with the opportunity to earn monthly incentives.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Life, health, disability, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive salary with bonus potential
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 40-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for GEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and beautiful winter playgrounds. Strategically located at the crossroads of the state, Syracuse is five hours from Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington. Home to several lakes, you can enjoy fishing, boating or watersports at Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake or he Finger Lakes! A top-division, minor league and college sports city, Syracuse is home to the Syracuse Mets of AAA Baseball and the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL, perfect for thrilling sporting events. The most attended sporting events in Syracuse are those of the NCAA Division | Syracuse University Orange. Spend a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo and see everything from tiny frogs to giant elephants! Visit the Everson Museum of Art to take in exciting contemporary art pieces or enjoy a history lesson at the Erie Canal Museum. Whatever you're seeking, Syracuse has it all!