TeamHealth is seeking a pediatric emergency medicine (EM) trained physician for several pediatric emergency departments within the AdventHealth system in Orlando, Florida. AdventHealth Celebration is close to Disney World and sees approximately 25,000 pediatric patients annually. AdventHealth Orlando is located in the downtown area and sees 30,000 pediatric emergency patients annually. Many specialists are represented at the downtown location.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status with full benefits package
- Free scribes for our physicians
- 401(k) and supplemental employee retirement plan
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail included
- Florida has no state income tax
- Great sign on bonus and relocation bonus
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of emergency medicine physicians who actively shape and improve the practice of emergency medicine
The region's hospital of choice
Established in 1997, AdventHealth Celebration was designed as a resort-style facility to serve as the primary healthcare facility for the Disney-planned community of Celebration. The 227-bed facility offers a comprehensive range of care in addition to world-class surgical sub-specialties, a robust ICU service line and a new coronary care center. This facility has been recognized as the most preferred hospital in the area annually since 2000. Florida Hospital is a part of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the United States.
Living and working in Kissimmee means having all of Central Florida at your doorstep. Walt Disney World Resort, Sea World Orlando, and Universal Orlando Resort are some of the numerous attractions located less than 30 minutes away. Enjoy mild climates all year long with access to numerous activities and events.