Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Tampa, Florida, area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care as a cardiology APC for weekday rounding at our skilled nursing facility partners.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule of cardiology consults for adults in skilled nursing facilities Monday through Friday. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
We ask that candidates have a current Florida nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) license and DEA. Preferred candidates have two (2) years of cardiology or post-acute care experience. Cardiology training will be provided.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance and unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- No call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Gehrimed EMR training and support along with company issued iPad for documentation
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Enjoy a perfect climate in a waterfront city with many of the nation's leading attractions. A large natural harbor on Florida's Gulf coast, the Tampa Bay area is an exciting place to call home. Enjoy pristine beaches, an abundance of private and public golf courses, world-class amusement attractions, museums, dining, shopping and all the trappings of a major metropolis and travel destination. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the sand at Anna Marie Island, a beach, pier and shopping attraction. Take the whole family to Busch Gardens for thrilling rides, wildlife viewing, live performances and more. In addition to these exciting attractions, Tampa offers a growing arts and cultural scene. The Dali Museum offers an extensive collection by the famous surrealist painter, Salvador Dali. For exciting nightlife, look no further than Ybor City known for its boutiques, shops, Cuban and Latin eateries, clubs and much more. Tampa Bay's Gulf Coast of Florida is near the sandy, white Gulf of Mexico beaches, where you can enjoy fishing, boating, golf, tennis and professional sports teams like the Buccaneers and Devil Rays. Explore all that Tampa has to offer!