Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Jacksonville, Florida, area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care as a cardiology advanced practice clinician (APC) for weekday rounding at our skilled nursing facility partners.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule of cardiology consults for adults in skilled nursing facilities Monday through Friday. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
We ask that candidates have a current Florida nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) license and DEA. Preferred candidates have two (2) years of cardiology or post-acute care experience. Cardiology training will be provided.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance and unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- No call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Gehrimed EMR training and support along with company issued iPad for documentation
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Enjoy Florida's natural side
Located on the Atlantic Ocean in the far northeast corner of Florida, Jacksonville is the 12th largest city in the U.S. based on population, but the largest in land area. It ranks 10th among the fastest growing cities in the country, due to its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living and high quality of life. Jacksonville has a variety of homes and neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget; home prices are below the U.S. average. Given its wealth of family-oriented activities, it is an excellent place to raise children and put down roots. Jacksonville's diverse cultural scene includes museums, art collections, and a variety of performing arts as well as annual jazz and film festivals. Residents have numerous recreational choices; the city operates the largest U.S. urban park system, has miles of beautiful beaches and waterways and is home to many golf and tennis facilities. Jacksonville's climate is humid subtropical with mild winters and warm summers.