Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Syracuse, New York, area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care as a cardiology advanced practice clinician (APC) for weekday rounding at our largest post-acute care partner facility in Upstate New York.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule of cardiology consults for adults in skilled nursing facilities Monday through Friday. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
We ask that candidates have a current New York nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) license and DEA. Preferred candidates have two (2) years of cardiology or post-acute care experience. Cardiology training will be provided.
Competitive Compensation, with an estimated total compensation of $140,000 annually.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance and unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- No call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Gehrimed EMR training and support along with company issued iPad for documentation
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and beautiful winter playgrounds. Strategically located at the crossroads of the state, Syracuse is five hours from Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington. Home to several lakes, you can enjoy fishing, boating or watersports at Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake or he Finger Lakes! A top-division, minor league and college sports city, Syracuse is home to the Syracuse Mets of AAA Baseball and the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL, perfect for thrilling sporting events. The most attended sporting events in Syracuse are those of the NCAA Division | Syracuse University Orange. Spend a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo and see everything from tiny frogs to giant elephants! Visit the Everson Museum of Art to take in exciting contemporary art pieces or enjoy a history lesson at the Erie Canal Museum. Whatever you're seeking, Syracuse has it all!