We have options for nurse practitioners (NP) and physician assistants (PA) with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care team in the Catskill, New York, area. If you live near Jefferson Heights, Germantown, Cairo, or Palenville you are in a perfect location to be a part of our team.
Patient rounding typically takes place Monday through Friday (no night call coverage required) in post-acute care facilities. There is no primary night call and you will have the flexibility to create a daily schedule that works best for you. You will collaborate with our physicians providing exceptional patient care, and round on all patients as medically necessary. You will also collaborate with the care team to provide quality patient care. Enjoy the flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model. Want to work 3.5-5 days a week? We have a schedule for you. You can customize it! We're passionate about the wellbeing of our patients and clinicians. If you're passionate about patient care, we'd love to meet you. Want to learn more? Apply in confidence today.
Competitive Compensation, with an estimated salary range of $95,000/annually to $125,000/annually with the opportunity to earn incentives.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Life, health, disability, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Flexible spending account
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 40-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- We developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for EHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Catskill, New York
When you think of New York, you might think of a big city, but Catskill offers a different perspective. The nature-filled town of Catskill, New York, is located in Greene County along the Hudson River. Zipline over lush hills, hike along waterfalls, take a boat ride down the Hudson. The options are endless here in Catskill, New York making it the perfect place to call home.