Do you enjoy geriatric care? Do you have a a strong clinical background and are looking for a role as a clinician? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our team in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. As a TeamHealth post-acute care clinician, you will provide coverage for new admissions and acute patients in our three conveniently located skilled nursing facilities in Greenville, North Carolina, area. TeamHealth provides support for clinicians by creating a collaborative work environment through the cohesive GehriMed EMR system. In clinical situations, you have a responsive back-office team to offer additional support. Clinicians also have unlimited access to training materials and robust CME access through TeamHealth's employee portal.
Clinicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, palliative, and hospital medicine.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Weekday 5 to 6 hour daytime flexible schedule
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Paid flex time off
- 401k, medical, dental, vision, plus enhanced benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office as well as local management support
Greenville, North Carolina
Not far from North Carolina's coast, Greenville is a small city along the Tar River, widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. Home to a number of beautiful parks and golf courses, Greenville is near the Pamlico River as well as the beaches of the Outer Banks and wildlife areas like Cape Lookout National Seashore and Croatan National Forest. Enjoy world-class events at East Carolina University and the Greenville Convention Center. Experience vibrant art, live music and the culinary scene in the Uptown Greenville and Dickinson Avenue Districts.