Do you have a passion for geriatric patients? Do you enjoy practicing medicine with total health and rehabilitation in mind? Do you enjoy solving complex medical problems within an interdisciplinary medical team? Do you enjoy working autonomously? Do you enjoy daytime flexibility and autonomy in your schedule? Do you gain a sense of professional satisfaction when you see your patient's quality of life improve and hospital re-admissions diminish? If so, TeamHealth has the right opportunity for you in Richmond, Virginia!
TeamHealth provides support for clinicians by creating a collaborative work environment through the cohesive GehriMed EMR system. In clinical situations, you have a responsive back-office team to offer additional support. Clinicians also have unlimited access to training materials and robust CME access through TeamHealth's employee portal.
Clinicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, palliative, and hospital medicine.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Flexible round-and-go weekday schedule
- Base plus uncapped productivity compensation paid bi-weekly
- No primary overnight night call
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid flex time off
- Medical, dental, vision, and enhanced benefits package
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid accredited educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Grow into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed and Dragon integration
- Nationwide collaboration with other like-minded clinicians of varying interests and levels of expertise
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care
TeamHealth is raising the standard of post-acute care management! We are proud of the impact we make in the communities we serve, and we strive to raise the standard of patient care management for residents of nursing home and assisted living communities. As post-acute care continues to evolve and expand, find a partner you can trust. TeamHealth offers full-service post-acute clinical practice management for skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities and assisted living and independent living communities. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises.
Virginia's state capital city
Richmond has many sites to enjoy for you and everyone in your family! Visit the famous Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens or the Children's Museum of Richmond just to mention a few. There is plenty to do with your children and family in this city. Richmond also offers retail shopping centers, fine dining, and many night life venues to choose from. Fall in love with the museums and National Battlefield Park that keep people coming back.