If you are a physician who enjoys working in a community-based healthcare setting and is driven to help make communities healthier, you will be the perfect addition to our team! TeamHealth is currently interviewing for a full-time hospitalist as we expand our inpatient unit at Provident Cook County in Chicago. This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group, with a focus on patient care and quality. As a hospitalist with TeamHealth, you will experience a rewarding career with an attractive 7-on/7-off shift schedule, closed ICU and a manageable patient census. Hospital medicine clinicians must be experienced, comfortable performing paracentesis, thoracentesis and board certified in internal medicine. Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Hourly compensation with quality and RVU bonus
- Employed model (W2) with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to several sports teams, an internationally renowned symphony orchestra, spectacular live theater, celebrated architecture, thousands of restaurants, and world-class museums and shops. With its deep layers of history and culture, there are numerous top-notch museums and scores of institutions of higher learning. The city is alive with wondrous theater, film, dance, and parades. The Chicago Cultural Center is the first free municipal cultural center in the U.S. And then there are the observation decks of the Hancock Building or the Sears Tower, as well as the exciting activities offered at Navy Pier and Odyssey Fun World.