Join one of Thomson 100's "Top Hospitals" in the country! Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky, is a Duke LifePoint Quality affiliate hospital. Our emergency medicine (EM) team is seeking an experienced nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) at this medium acuity level hospital. It is a 100-bed hospital that is joint commission-accredited with 12 emergency department (ED) beds. Ideal clinician should have experience in emergency medicine or urgent care setting, an active Kentucky license, ACLS and PALS certification. Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Base salary
- Part-time shifts available
- 1:1 physician to APC ratio
- Reimbursement for state license and DEA
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provided
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of free Category I CME
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Meadowview Regional Medical Center
Meadowview Regional Medical Center is a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission accredited facility located in Maysville, Kentucky. Meadowview was named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade.
Welcome to Maysville!
Picturesque Maysville, Kentucky, lies along the Ohio River and can be your home base for exploring Kentucky and the regional history. Visit the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, the National Underground Railroad Museum, and other historical sites that offer hands-on fun. Enjoy live theatre at the Washington Opera House, built in 1885, or tour the Old Pogue Distillery where you can enjoy Kentucky spirits. With local eateries and easy access to the great outdoors, Maysville has something for the whole family as well as quick access to nearby metropolitan areas - only 1 hour to Cincinnati, Ohio; 1.5 hours to Lexington, Kentucky; and 2.5 hours to Louisville, Kentucky.