Do you enjoy geriatric care? Do you have a strong clinical background and now looking for a role as a clinician? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our team! As a TeamHealth post-acute care clinician, you will provide coverage for our conveniently located skilled nursing facilities south of the Wilmington, North Carolina, area.
TeamHealth provides support for clinicians by creating a collaborative work environment through the cohesive GehriMed EMR system. In clinical situations, you have a responsive back-office team to offer additional support. Clinicians also have unlimited access to training materials and robust CME access through TeamHealth's employee portal. Clinicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, and hospital medicine.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Uncapped earning potential
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Gateway to North Carolina's most beautiful beaches!
Located near the southern tip of North Carolina's coast, Wilmington is a large city known as the gateway to beaches like Wrightsville Beach and Bald Head Island. The downtown features a quaint historic district and a river walk lined with restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and more. When you aren't relaxing beach-side, explore some of Wilmington's most exciting attractions including the North Carolina Aquarium, Airlie Gardens, Bellamy Mansion Museum or the USS North Carolina, a WWII battleship and museum. Wilmington blends southern hospitality with a coastal feel creating a relaxing atmosphere to call home.