TeamHealth has a rewarding career opportunity available for an experienced nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) as part of our post-acute care practice in North Chattanooga. You will provide care to adults in a busy skilled nursing facility. We ask that you have at least two (2) years working experience as an advanced practice clinician and be comfortable working independently. Current Tennessee license/DEA is required.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Educational opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support with company issued iPad with GEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Known as the Scenic City, Chattanooga lies along the banks of the Tennessee River and has received national recognition for the revitalized beautiful downtown and riverfront, which includes a renowned aquarium, children's museum, theaters, walking paths, numerous fine restaurants, and other sites and activities. Outdoor recreation activities are plentiful, but there are also traditional attractions like the Chattanooga Choo Choo, Rock City Gardens, Lookout Mountain, and the Chattanooga Zoo.