Are you an advanced practice clinician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients? If so, TeamHealth needs someone like you! We have options for nurse practitioners (NP) and physician assistants (PA) with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care team in the Syracuse, New York, area. Patient rounding takes place Monday through Friday (no night call coverage required) in post-acute care facilities.
There is no primary night call, and you will have the flexibility to create a daily schedule that works best for you. You will collaborate with our physicians providing exceptional patient care, and round on all patients as medically necessary. You will also collaborate with the care team to provide quality patient care. Enjoy the flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model. If you live near Fairmount, Nedrow, Dewitt, Salina or, Liverpool, you are in a perfect location to be a part of our post-acute care team. If you're passionate about patient care, we'd love to meet you.
Want to learn more? Apply in confidence today.
Competitive compensation, with an estimated salary range of $95,000/annually to $126,000/annually with the opportunity to earn incentives.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Life, health, disability, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive salary with bonus potential
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 40-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- We developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with training and support for GEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and beautiful winter playgrounds. Strategically located at the crossroads of the state, Syracuse is five hours from Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington. Home to several lakes, you can enjoy fishing, boating or watersports at Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake or he Finger Lakes! A top-division, minor league and college sports city, Syracuse is home to the Syracuse Mets of AAA Baseball and the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL, perfect for thrilling sporting events. The most attended sporting events in Syracuse are those of the NCAA Division | Syracuse University Orange. Spend a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo and see everything from tiny frogs to giant elephants! Visit the Everson Museum of Art to take in exciting contemporary art pieces or enjoy a history lesson at the Erie Canal Museum. Whatever you're seeking, Syracuse has it all!