Are you a passionate and dedicated nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) looking to make a meaningful impact on patients' lives in a behavioral health environment? TeamHealth is seeking a NP or PA to join our team on a part-time (primarily weekends) schedule, providing primary care services in an inpatient behavioral health hospital located in Worcester, Massachusetts. By joining TeamHealth, you'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, providing comprehensive care to patients in need.
As a nurse practitioner/physician assistant, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional care to patients within the inpatient behavioral health setting. Collaborating with a dedicated team of healthcare professionals, you will assess, diagnose, and treat patients and provide comprehensive medical services. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on patients' lives, helping them achieve improved mental and physical well-being.
Benefits of Working for TeamHealth:
At TeamHealth, we value our healthcare professionals and strive to provide a supportive and rewarding work environment. As a member of the team, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation package, including base salary and comprehensive benefits
- Supportive and collaborative work culture, fostering teamwork and growth
- Opportunities for career advancement within TeamHealth's extensive network of healthcare facilities
- Work-life balance, with a predictable schedule and limited on-call requirements
- Access to cutting-edge technology and resources to enhance patient care delivery
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice
- Work/Life Balance: Our schedule allows you to achieve the ideal work-life balance
- No Night Call: Enjoy the peace of mind with no primary night call responsibilities, thanks to our dedicated in-house call group
- Stable and Trusted Organization: Join the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally, ensuring business strength and stability
- Competitive Compensation: We offer a highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive Benefits: Access an excellent benefits package, including paid professional liability insurance
- Extensive Onboarding Program: Benefit from our industry-leading onboarding program, which includes training on EMR, billing and coding, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Strong Infrastructure: Take advantage of our well-developed infrastructure, backed by extensive back-office support and local management
- Clinician-Led Company: Join a company that values clinician input and encourages a collaborative and empowered work environment
City of Worcester
Located in central Massachusetts, the city of Worcester is a reflection of 18th century history among acres of parks and playgrounds, stunning golf courses, and even natural woodland preserve trails. This is a perfect community for nature-lovers to enjoy all recreational activities from skiing, hiking, outdoor sports, to boating or swimming at Shore Park or Lake Quinsigamond. Take in the views of Bancroft Tower and the city's many landmarks or marvel at famous exhibitions in local art galleries. Discover local museums like the EcoTarium or explore the Barnyard Zoo in Worcester's historic downtown district!