TeamHealth is expanding coverage at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria Louisiana! This location is a large referral center and level II trauma center with 325 beds and comprehensive subspecialty backup. This location offers a closed ICU and competitive compensation!
Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- No procedures and closed ICU
- Generous compensation including RVU and quality bonus
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits plan
- Paid professional liability insurance, including tail coverage
- Free CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- This location can sponsor your J1 waiver
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Benefits package
- Retirement options
- Sign-on bonus and relocation bonus
Rapides Regional Medical Center (RRMC) has been part of central Louisiana for more than 100 years. The medical center is a 328-bed, innovative medical facility and Level II trauma center with more than 200 physicians from 30 medical specialties. This facility boasts the area's only pediatric intensive care unit, the largest neonatal intensive care unit, cutting-edge cancer treatment and orthopedic services, and the area's most comprehensive cardiac program. The hospital also has multiple accreditations and certifications and is well-awarded for clinical excellence. In spring of 2018, RRMC was awarded an "A" Hospital Safety Grade by the Leapfrog group.
History and culture
Alexandria lies on the south bank of the Red River in almost the exact geographic center of the state. Summers are hot and humid, and winters are mild with occasional cold snaps. With plenty of lakes, parks, and golf courses, you'll have chances to enjoy the outdoors. Historical churches, plantations, and towns appeal to history buffs while quaint shops and main streets keeps the cultural side of you happy!