TeamHealth has partnered with Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville to expand their hospitalist program! Tennova Clarksville offers a closed ICU, block schedule, excellent compensation and moderate volumes only 40 minutes from Nashville, Tennessee. This location will sponsor J1 waivers.
This 270-bed acute care hospital serving upper middle Tennessee and south central Kentucky is a modern medical center conveniently located just off interstate 24 and 40 minutes northwest of Nashville. The hospital boasts over 30 physician specialties including cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, infectious disease, interventional radiology, neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology and urology. Recognitions include Joint Commission Accreditation, Bariatric Center of Excellence, and designation as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
The hospitalist position offers:
- Closed ICU
- Full specialty backup
- 7-on, 7-off block schedule
- EPIC EMR
- New higher rate; very competitive compensation
- Easy 40-minute drive from Nashville
- 170k population; medium sized college town with tons of things to do for families and kids including caverns, hiking, riverfront, museums, great schools etc.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k and SERP IRA retirement savings options
- Free CME library including over 300k hours of CME credits
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail
- Career development opportunities
Clarksville, Tennessee, is the county seat of Montgomery County and is one of Tennessee's oldest cities. The city is surrounded by the Cumberland and Red Rivers, making on-the-water access a breeze. Head out and kayak, fish, and more on the rivers, enjoy a day trip to Dunbar Cave State Park, walk or bike at McGregor Park and Cumberland Riverwalk, and so much more! There are local eateries and shopping spots, a beautiful vineyard, and even the Customs House Museum and Cultural Center for historical enthusiasts. Clarksville has it all!