Are you a clinician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing quality care? TeamHealth needs someone like you! This is a perfect opportunity for an advanced practice clinician (APC) that is interested in hospital medicine (HM) and emergency medicine (EM). The main role of the position is working as a hospitalist and covering any surges in the emergency department. This is a full-time position and the hours will be Monday through Friday working 8-hour shifts.
- Work in Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medicine
- Discharge med surg patients
- Treat low acuity patients in the ED
- Flexible schedule with no overnights
- Orientation and training
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employed position with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Paid time off
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Critical access hospital and Northern Light Health facility
Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital offers a wide range of both inpatient and outpatient services, including a Surgical Unit, Medical-Surgical and Special Care Unit, Swing Bed Unit, Women's Health Center, Rehabilitation centers and more than twenty specialty services. A 25-bed critical access hospital Sebasticook Valley Hospital serves a population of approximately 40,000 people in central Maine and is accredited by The Joint Commission. Sebasticook Valley Hospital is a part of Northern Light Health, an integrated health delivery system serving Maine with no-nonsense healthcare solutions that lead to better patient outcomes and healthier communities.
Historic community in central Maine
A community rich in history, Pittsfield is located in central Maine, not far from the coast. Explore the region's history at the Hancock Shaker Village, Berkshire Museum, Herman Melville's Arrowhead and more! When you are enjoying performances at Colonial Theatre and Barrington Stage Company, get outside and take in Maine's beautiful scenery at the many local parks and wildlife areas. Pittsfield is surrounded by many lakes and is just a short drive to the beach and Portland, Maine's largest city. Spend your weekends exploring cities like Boston, Montreal and Quebec!