Are you a physician who aims to offer the highest quality of care to your patients? If so, TeamHealth needs someone like you! We have an opportunity for board certified or eligible emergency medicine (EM) physician at AdventHealth Waterman in Tavares, Florida, only 45 minutes northwest of Orlando. This 58-bed emergency department was completed re-designed in 2020 and sees 74,000 annual patient visits with great variety of clinical cases. Physicians work 8 and 10 hour shifts along with multiple APC shifts, and we offer free scribes for our physicians. This group has dedicated nocturnists. Employee status with full benefits package. Brand new freestanding opening 2024/2025 in Fruitland Park.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status with full benefits package
- Free scribes for our physicians
- 401(k) and supplemental employee retirement plan
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail included
- Florida has no state income tax
- Great sign on bonus and relocation bonus
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of emergency medicine physicians who actively shape and improve the practice of emergency medicine
As the county seat for Lake County, Tavares is the hub of activity. It is situated between Lake Eustis and Lake Dora in Central Florida and has more than 8,000 acres of state parkland nearby. The area is the perfect place for fishing, water sports, hiking, canoeing, and many other recreational activities. An added attraction may be that Orlando is only 30 miles away.