Join TeamHealth and our growing team in the Kingsport, Tennessee, area as part of our post-acute care team. This opportunity is perfect for a part-time internal medicine (IM), family medicine (FM) or geriatric trained nurse practitioner (NP) to provide primary care to patients in a skilled nursing facility.
TeamHealth fully supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best provide unmatched patient care. We are physician driven, patient focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
We ask that you have an active Tennessee license/DEA. Previous post-acute experience is preferred, but not required.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance for unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive fee-for-service compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support with company issued iPad with Gehrimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Kingsport, Tennessee, is home to plenty of activities people of all ages can enjoy. For outdoor recreation visit Bays Mountain Adventure Ropes Course, an interactive ropes course consists of challenge elements and a thrilling 300-Foot zip line, or enjoy scenic views while getting active at Greenbelt Linear Park, an eight-mile linear paved-path park that connects Kingsport to historic sites. The Heritage Trail is a 1.8-mile trail around downtown Kingsport featuring 16 Historical Sites. Drop a line and fish at The Boatyard Riverfront Park or Allandale Mansion. Enjoy Kingsport's annual summer concert series, Twilight Alive, on Friday nights on Broad Street from late May to August. Downtown Kingsport boasts a wide variety of shops that gives this very historic section of town a personality of its own. For big-name shopping brands, visit Fort Henry Mall, the only regional shopping mall serving Kingsport. Enjoy the multitude of things to do in Kingsport!