TeamHealth is seeking nocturnists to join our hospitalist team at Piedmont University Hospital in Augusta, Georgia. Main responsibilities in this role include rounding, admitting, and discharging. Enjoy working a 7 on/ 7 off schedule. This is a 24x7 coverage model using physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
About Piedmont Augusta:
- 800+ beds
- 40+ clinicians within the hospital medicine group
- 7-on/7-off flexible block schedule
- 24-7 intensivist coverage in ICU (closed ICU)
- Procedures not required
- ED manages codes
- Excellent specialty support
- Not-for-profit community hospital founded in 1818
- Competitive compensation
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Employer subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k and supplemental executive retirement plan options
- Free CME opportunities through our TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance
Piedmont Augusta Hospital
Piedmont Augusta is an 812-bed acute-care facility and part of a multi-campus system that includes three hospitals, a heart and vascular center, prompt and primary care, three skilled-nursing facilities, home health and private physician offices. Established in 1818, it is the second-oldest hospital in Georgia and the first hospital and teaching facility in Augusta. Piedmont is proud to be designated a Magnet Hospital by The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and named number 1 in region by US News & World Report and ninth in Georgia.
Augusta is located at the fall line of the Savannah River, at the head of its navigable portion. Augusta is the principal city of the Augusta-Richmond County Metropolitan Statistical Area, and is the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta. It is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring, and is full of southern charm. Downtown Augusta boasts a thriving arts and food scene, with fabulous festivals, shopping, and restaurants.