TeamHealth is looking for family medicine (FM) and internal medicine (IM) board certified or board eligible hospitalists to assist us with our exponential growth in the Southeast region. Our special operations team functions as an internal locums team that covers only TeamHealth sites in the Southeast region.
We help our special operations physicians obtain state licenses in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Our elite special operations physicians are chosen specifically for their experience, flexibility and ability to provide excellent patient care in a variety of settings.
The position offers:
- Guarantee of 120 hours per month
- Board Certified IM or FM with hospitalist experience/hospitalist residency track
- Interim director positions
- Day and night shifts
- Comfortable in a variety of practice settings and can easily create good relationships with nursing and administrative staff.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 status
- Sign-on bonus
- Annual retention bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Schedule flexibility
- Only 120 hours required per month
- Time and a half for holidays
- Excellent premium rate