TeamHealth is seeking an experienced leader to join our emergency medicine (EM) team as a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) at National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- Attend administrative or department meetings
- Schedule fair and equitable shifts for APCs in the emergency department.
- Perform advanced practice clinician (APC) performance reviews.
- Orient and onboard new APCs
- Consistently meet or exceed metric goals
- Assist with recruitment and retention of APCs
Apply today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Lead APC stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
National Park Medical Center
National Park Medical Center (NPMC) is proud to be a community health leader in Hot Springs and the surrounding communities. A part of the LifePoint Health healthcare network, NPMC is a 163-bed full-service hospital, providing a comprehensive range of medical services and high quality care. This facility is a forward thinking, innovative hospital where trust, teamwork and technology come together to make a positive difference in the health of the community and region. Its Joint Commission accreditation powerfully demonstrates the facility's commitment to meet the highest national standards for quality and safety. NPMC combines the medical and technological resources of a regional center for healthcare with the warm, friendly and personal touch of a caring, compassionate staff.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Nestled in the scenic Ouachita Mountains and surrounded by beautiful lakes and forests, Hot Springs has a spectacular natural beauty that is the perfect backdrop for this vibrant city. More than 1,000 miles of shoreline provide awesome opportunities for boating, waterskiing, fishing, and other water sports. You can take in the excitement of thoroughbred horse racing at Oaklawn Park or spend a long afternoon with your best friends playing one of the nine championship golf courses in Hot Springs. Historic Boathouse Row offers a magical setting for dining and shopping, while Garvan Woodland Botanical Gardens features waterfall cascades, scenic bridges, and hundreds of thousands of plants. Within the downtown historic district are numerous spas, art galleries, and antique and gift shops.