Do you seek an opportunity to provide excellent patient care while advancing your career as a physician? Look no further! Summa Health System-Akron Campus, located in downtown Akron, Ohio, has a stellar reputation for providing exceptional patient care and cutting-edge medical services, making it an ideal environment to thrive and make a positive impact on countless lives.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional patient care and seek a fulfilling career in an esteemed hospital, this might be the perfect match for you. Join our Akron team and work alongside a collaborative and innovative group of professionals dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of their patients. This opportunity allows you to shape and influence the direction of anesthesiology services, contribute to the hospital’s strategic decisions, and work closely with a team of dedicated professionals. Summa Health System - Akron Campus received the HealthGrades 2023 "America's 100 Best Hospitals Award."
- $600K+ earning potential with significant leadership opportunities
- Non-clinical work available as well as administrative and telehealth opportunities
- 3 to 4 calls per month
- Strong team and culture
- Varied practice environment; cardiac, OB, regional interest a plus
- Access to our "best in class" proprietary education platform, TeamHealth Institute, for online modules, approved by ASA for CME
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 9 weeks paid time off
- Exceptional compensation package
- Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision, life and disability, 401k, supplemental executive retirement plan, HSA, flexible spending and resources for living (EAP)
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Summa Akron City Hospital
Summa Health is a non-profit integrated healthcare system in Northeast Ohio. Summa Health System - Akron Campus, also known as Akron City Hospital, is a 545-bed facility located in downtown Akron and has achieved national recognition as a provider of quality, compassionate healthcare.
Situated south of Cleveland, along the Ohio-Erie Canal, Akron is home to many small manufacturing firms and has a large variety of retail establishments and shopping complexes. High-quality, affordable housing makes Akron an attractive place to live. The availability of green space provided by 6,600 acres of Metropolitan Parks, just moments from residential areas, makes Akron a pleasing combination of urban convenience and pastoral beauty. The park system includes a 25-mile bike and hike trail.