TeamHealth is looking for a medical director for our hospital medicine practice at MetroWest Hospital in Framingham, Massachusetts. Applicants must be experienced with a leadership background and board certified in internal medicine (IM). This position is Monday through Friday with a 50% clinical role and medical director stipend. MetroWest is home to an internal medicine residency program and teaching is required. Closed ICU, no procedures, excellent specialty support.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
MetroWest Health System
MetroWest Health System has been recognized for its quality of care by Healthgrades as a "100 Best Hospital" in 2018. MetroWest Medical Center proudly celebrates 125 years of service and dedication to generations of families, and looks forward to serving many more.
This town is steeped in history with roots tracing back to 1650, and it is convenient to the wonderful seaside inns of Cape Cod. Framingham Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of facilities for its residents and surrounding community including three public beaches, eight outdoor basketball courts, 16 outdoor tennis courts, 25 playgrounds, 64 athletic fields for a variety of sports, a football stadium, a running track, a cross country running trail, an indoor ice skating arena, an outdoor skate park and many passive recreation areas. The department has hosted over 14,000 events/activities at their facilities this past year.