Has the non-clinical work associated with private practice drained your patience, time and bottom line? Are you looking for your first clinical psychotherapy role? TeamHealth has the perfect role for you!
We have facilities in and around Martinsville that need LCSW'S to work with patients in a long-term care setting.
Create your own schedule to meet your work/life balance goals and enjoy a competitive compensation plan while doing it. The model is "round and go" so you aren't stuck in the facility any longer than you have to be.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with an underserved population in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living communities.
- W2 position
- Top of the line benefits
- Unmatched flexibility in your weekly schedule
- Production bonuses and highly competitive compensation plan
- 4 weeks of true paid time off; left over days are paid out at the end of the year, no "use it or lose it" here
- Association with the leading clinician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive non-clinical support as well as local management
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, health, vision, and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
Escape to Martinsville
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and well known for the Martinsville Speedway and NASCAR racing, Martinsville is equally inviting for outdoor recreation, arts, cultural events, and just plain relaxation. Put your artistic skills to the test at one of Piedmont Arts classes or enjoy the many exhibits, events and craft markets the facility offers year round. Martinsville is also home to the Virginia Museum of Natural History with exhibits on dinosaurs, geology and more. The sports enthusiast will enjoy NASCAR, motocross, dirt track action and other races, plus many local sports teams and close distance to collegiate sporting events at the University of North Carolina and Duke University. Enjoy an affordable cost of living in an exciting locale with easy access to cities like Winston-Salem, Lynchburg and Richmond.