Are you a clinician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing quality care? TeamHealth needs someone like you! TeamHealth is looking for exceptional physicians committed to delivering compassionate high-quality patient care to join our team at Methodist Charlton Medical Center located in Dallas, Texas. The TeamHealth OBGyn hospitalist model provides a work/life balance other practice models just can't match.
What you can expect:
- Enhanced compensation
- Part-time is 3 to 4, 24-hour, in-house shifts per month
- Back up call provided by community physicians
- Free to work when and where you want on your time off-no restrictions
- Team based approach to OB/Gyn hospitalist care
- Manageable caseloads and the right resources and team members by their sides to ensure patients receive the best possible care
- Access to a community of clinicians to support your clinical development
- Opportunities to grow with us into local, regional and national leadership roles
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee model with paid professional liability insurance with tail
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, dedicated professional development tools and nationwide network of OB/Gyn Hospitalists
Serving the community since 1927
Located in suburban southwest Dallas, Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a full-service general acute-care community hospital and teaching facility. Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a part of the Methodist Health System, one of the leading healthcare providers in North Texas serving the community since 1927.
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.