Enhance your clinical career with TeamHealth as an CRNA providing compassionate patient care as a part of the team at Mercy Medical Center, officially Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Mercy Hospital that serves the city of Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Its emergency department is a level III trauma center.
TeamHealth’s anesthesia services build stronger teams to improve operating room efficiency, deliver exceptional patient care and support our partners’ success. Through LEAN-certified processes, evidence-based best practices, a national network of resources and seamless O.R. integration, we build successful care models that benefit patients, clinicians and facilities. Our collaborative and transparent approach includes a collective team of administrative and clinical leaders and clinicians who work tirelessly to help facilities meet anesthesia and overall strategic growth goals.
- TeamHealth offers an exceptional compensation package, and a variety of health and wellness benefit options to choose from. The benefits package includes medical, dental and vision, life & disability, 401k, HSA, flexible spending and resources for living (EAP). TeamHealth also provides professional liability insurance with tail and a generous clinician referral program.
- Excellent compensation starting at $275,000
- Signing Incentive
- Practice to the top of your skill set
- Leadership opportunity negotiable
- Variety of cases; General, GYN, Radiology, GI, Ortho, ENT, Neuro, Podiatry, Urology, Vascular, and Ophthalmology
- New grads welcome to apply
- Access to our ‘best in class’ proprietary education platform, TeamHealth Institute, for online modules and grand rounds, approved by AANA for CE
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, is situated along the shores of Lake Winnebago. No matter what you're looking for, enjoy it here in Oshkosh. In your free time you can enjoy time out on the water, hike or bike local trails, enjoy the outdoors, and explore the downtown area. The city of Oshkosh offers small-town living with ample amenities and recreational experiences. Enjoy farmers markets, check out the performing arts scene, and experience all that Oshkosh offers. The city is home to the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, the Grand Opera House, and the Paine Arts Center and Garden. There's fun for everyone here!