TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to care for short term patients and residents in skilled-nursing facilities. Ability to work full or part-time. Enjoy a flexible schedule built around your personal needs and preferences. Opportunity for growth and medical directorships.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Waterbury is a Great Family Town
Waterbury is located on the Naugatuck River, 30 miles from Hartford and almost 80 miles from New York City. In 2008, NBC's Today named Waterbury one of the 100 best places to raise a family based on quality of life and safety, quality of schools, student-teacher ratios, test scores and budgets. Whether you're looking to enjoy a Broadway play at the historic Palace Theater, take in an art exhibit at the Mattatuck Museum, travel through time at the Timexpo Museum, or hit the fairway at one of our courses, you'll find it in Waterbury.