Are you an advanced practice clinician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing the highest quality of care? If so, join our emergency medicine (EM) team at Wilson Medical Center, a Duke LifePoint Hospital in Wilson, North Carolina. This is an excellent opportunity in a prime location for a family medicine (FM) or emergency medicine trained nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) who is comfortable working independently.
Wilson Medical Center is a 294-bed hospital accredited by the Joint Commission and offers cancer care, cardiac care, orthopedics, imaging and surgical services to name a few.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent compensation
- Paid time off
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability benefits
- 401k with company match
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to development tools, educational resources and paid CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Wilson - Just Outside the State Capital!
Enjoy cool winters and sunny, warm summers in Wilson, North Carolina! Located just outside of the state's capital, Raleigh, Wilson offers something for everyone. Experience the outdoors at Lake Wilson which features beautiful nature trails, kayaking, frisbee golf, and an outdoor playground. Head to the North Carolina Baseball Museum and brush up on your MLB history. Whatever your interest, there's something for you to enjoy in Wilson!