Are you looking for an opportunity for a flexible work model and the ability to set your own schedule? If you live near Rochester Hills, Warren, or Clinton Township you are in a perfect location to take advantage of this flexible opportunity as a full-time wound care advanced practice clinician (APC) with TeamHealth on our inpatient wound care team in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
At TeamHealth we value work/life balance and flexible working schedules with a mix of clinical onsite rounding and remote work that you are in control of. As a clinician who is a part of our wound care team in our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities you work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team and patients to provide the best quality of care and help patients achieve the best outcome. You have the privilege to care for patients and residents in a critical stage of life. You give them hope and reassurance through your dedication and caring approach.
In addition to a flexible work model TeamHealth provides a 40-day orientation to all clinicians with assistance from our local and regional team, so you can be successful in reaching your career goals and feel confident in your practice.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- No primary night call
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 40-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions