The Medical Center of Albany is a leading healthcare institution dedicated to providing high-quality medical services to the community of Albany, Kentucky, and the surrounding areas. We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated family medicine (FP) or internal medicine (IM) physician with emergency medicine (EM) experience to join our team.
In this hybrid role at The Medical Center of Albany, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional emergency care to our patients. In addition to your emergency medicine duties, you will also have the opportunity to administer, discharge and round on patients in the hospital, making this a unique and multifaceted position.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Flexible schedule
- 12-hour shifts (also 24-hour shifts available)
- Sign-on and relocation bonus
- Independent contractor status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail) and concierge service
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Albany, Kentucky, is a city located in Clinton County. The area offers small-town feel with lots of outdoor recreation! The close proximity to Dale Hollow Lake and Lake Cumberland offers beautiful scenery. Hike to nearby waterfalls, kayak and canoe on the water, trail ride, or even find a great hunting spot. Full of beauty and activity, everyone loves calling Albany home!