Join a Team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians (APC) delivering world-class patient care. TeamHealth is hiring a full-time physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP) to join the emergency department (ED) at MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- Work in the main emergency department alongside physicians
- Flexible scheduling with 10-hour shifts
- Candidates must have BLS and ACLS certifications
- Candidates must have ED experience
- Daily physician and APC coverage
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Paid time off
- Excellent mentorship
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to paid CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute
MetroWest Medical Center
MetroWest Health System has been recognized for its quality of care by Healthgrades as a "100 Best Hospital" in 2018. MetroWest Medical Center proudly celebrates 125 years of service and dedication to generations of families, and looks forward to serving many more.
This town is steeped in history with roots tracing back to 1650, and it is convenient to the wonderful seaside inns of Cape Cod. Framingham Parks and & Recreation offers a wide variety of facilities for its residents and surrounding community including three public beaches, eight outdoor basketball courts, 16 outdoor tennis courts, 25 playgrounds, 64 athletic fields for a variety of sports, a football stadium, a running track, a cross country running trail, an indoor ice skating arena, an outdoor skate park and many passive recreation areas. The department has hosted over 14,000 events/activities at their facilities this past year.