Did you know that TeamHealth was just named among Becker's "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare"! Our teams provide best-in-class care coupled with the cultivation of a positive work environment, and a culture that is one of kindness and collaboration which makes TeamHealth an outstanding place to build a career in healthcare.
TeamHealth currently has an opening for a board prepared or board certified in emergency medicine (EM) physician or board certified family practice (FP) physician with emergency medicine experience to join our free standing emergency department within 2 hours of the Dallas-Ft. Worth metro area.
This position offers competitive compensation and a generous sign-on bonus! In addition, you will work along highly-trained and experienced peers.
About this role:
- Estimated annual patient volume of 8,760
- Care for approximately 1 patient/hour
- 24 hours of physician coverage (either 12- or 24-hour shifts available)
- State-of-the-art equipment including ultrasounds, X-rays, and CT
- 1099 status
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible scheduling
- or 24-hour physician shifts
- No state income tax
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.